Levels & Benefits
To show our gratitude, we have set aside a prominent space in the new building dedicated to spotlighting our founding members. This display will permanently honor those who have given so generously to make the new building a reality. Generations of grateful students and alumni will know of your support.
Alliance membership levels are determined by the amount donated.
The benefits of the levels are differentiated by the choice of space with which your company name and logo will be associated. Higher level spaces will have more traffic and are more centrally located large spaces with an increased opportunity for exposure and recognition among students, faculty and staff, alumni and visitors.
By partnering with the college as an active Alliance member, your company will be eligible to receive the following benefits:
- Company name and logo recognition placed at the entry of a selected, donation level appropriate space for a minimum of five years based upon continued Alliance membership
- Listing and recognition on college website and in Alliance promotional materials
- Invitation to an annual Industry Alliance member gathering, including a BYU Cougar sporting event
- Eligibility to participate in enhanced recruiting and relationship-building activities with targeted student groups
- Preferential booth location at on-campus STEM career fairs
- Preferential advertising and promotion prior to on-campus career fairs
- Opportunity to set-up a company information display inside main college buildings one day prior to the STEM career fairs