The New Engineering Building
Building Location and Elevations
The new engineering building will be located in the southeast area of campus. The building will occupy the sloping hill just south of the Clyde Building.
- The building will be five stories with the lowest level occupying approximately half of the footprint of the higher stories.
- All above-ground floors of the building will match those of the Clyde Building.
- The new building will have a direct connection to the Clyde Building at all above-ground levels.
- The main entry of the building will be on the west side of second level, and will match the elevation of the main entrances to the Clyde Building.
- The building has a secondary entry and circulation corridor in the southeast corner.
- There will be drive-up access to the east side at the lowest level and the north side of the building at the first floor level.
Read more frequently asked questions.